Personalised care that is focused on your individual needs and preferences delivers better outcomes if it tailored to your circumstances and nominated time frames.
Compared to being lumped in amongst thousands of Health Funds Members offered a set range of treatments over set time periods for a limited refund IDN dentists enable you to exercise your freedom of choice of all possible treatments and their timeframes.
Paying for only what you need is more cost effective than being averaged out with other Health Fund members.
Benefits of an IDN Dental Practice Include:
- Choice of a Dental Practice of your preference – not a Health Fund nominated location
- Continuing access to the individual dentist of your choice – not an allocated dentist
- Development of a long-term relationship with your personal dentist who knows you as a person
- Treatment from a dentist who knows your full treatment history and preferences
- The opportunity to plan and forward budget for your dental needs and eliminate the financial strain of health Fund Gap payments
- Importantly there are no penalties imposed by way of reduced Health fund rebate for choosing your preferred dentist
- There are no restriction on treatments available due to Health Fund exclusions or qualifying periods.
- The means to getting full value of your dental dollar not a percentage of a membership fee you pay
With Health Fund premiums rising well above inflation each year and increasing treatment exclusions self insurance is an attractive option. At a IDN practice you can take control of your dental costs by forward saving for your personal Dental Plan designed to suit your budget.
IDN practices offer you the security of long-term treatment with the dentist of your choice- who knows you as a person and your treatment history.